Thursday, May 15, 2008

Florida: Home Sweet Home!


I have a little poem to share with ya'll....

Bless the walls where termites dine, while ants and roaches march in time.
Bless our yard where spiders pass fire ant castles in the grass.
Bless the garage, a home to please carpenter beetles, ticks and fleas.
Bless the love bugs, two by two, the gnats and mosquitoes that feed on you.
Millions of creatures that fly or crawl, in Florida, Lord, you've put them all!! But this is home, and here we'll stay, So thank you Lord, for insect spray! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice poem ;)
I can't wait til the party. I'm bringing my whip hehehe :) Is it going to be where we usually have meetings?

Bonnie said...

Kelly, that is cute (and too true!). Is it an original Kelly-GRIT composition? Wondering if I may post it?? (with proper attribution, of course!)

Bonnie

Kelly said...

It is not an original compostion. Feel free to share!

Kelly

hollywoodmom said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love the sunflowers, and Andrew's sunshine smile. Goes hand in hand. Precious. :)