Monday, March 11, 2013

Vintage Remedies

A few months ago, I discovered the Vintage Remedies website. I was intrigued so I ordered a couple of books. These books have been such a great resource, I just had to  pass the information along.



The Handbook of Vintage Remedies  "opens up the world of natural medicine" for your family. The breakdown of individual herbs, what they are good for and how to use them is very helpful. This book is very user friendly even if you have very little background in herbs and natural remedies.

Real Foods on a Budget is packed with tips on how to purchase and prepare real, healthy, food. This book will help you to stock your pantry with real foods without spending a lot of money. The author gives information on where to get the best deals and lots of yummy, healthy recipes to try.

The Vintage Remedies website also offers Study Programs in several areas of natural wellness. The Vintage Remedies for Tweens  looks like it would be a great homeschooling health resource. I am so impressed with these materials that I am considering taking this course!

If you have taken any Vintage Remedies courses, I would love to hear about your experience.

Shared at

Raising Homemakers

2 comments:

JES said...

This looks like a neat book. I will have to check it out :) I am visiting from the Deep Roots at Home Link Up. Have a wonderful week!

Kelly said...

Jes,
So glad you visited! I am a big fan of your blogs. I stop by pretty regularly! :)