Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!



My good friends the Discher Family
"tagged"me !

Check the list after my 6 random things to see if you’re it!


THEN...
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, here goes...

1) I was a DJ at a skating rink when I was in college.
2) I marched in the Rose Bowl Parade as part of the WHHS Flag Corps when I was 15.
3) One of my children was born on Feb. 29, Leap Year!
4) I hate rats!!
5) My husband is an Eagle Scout.
6) I like to dip pizza in ranch dressing and eat it, Yum!


1 comment:

The Dischers said...

That is so interesting that you were a DJ! What a cool Mama!

I like to dip my pizza crusts in Ranch. Ranch just makes a lot of things taste even better!

It was interesting getting to know you a little more about you, Kelly. Thanks for playing along!

Love,
Beth