Saturday, January 3, 2015

Gluten Free Living


I have discovered that I have issues with wheat and have eliminated it from my diet. This has been quite a journey for me learning to cook and eat differently. I am amazed of how many other people are dealing with the same health issues that I have had because of gluten in their diets. As I continue on this journey I will list on this page books and websites that I have found helpful. I would also appreciate any info you might have to share on living gluten free.

Shared at...

1 comment:

JES said...

Two of my family members went gluten-free this year... What have they done to our wheat I wonder??? Thank you for sharing this on the Art of Home-Making Mondays. I know there are a lot of women learning to cook delicious meals for their family that are GF :) May your health increase!