Friday, June 7, 2013

Northbound on I-75

For years we have passed the exit for the Museum of Aviation on I-75 in Warner Robins, Georgia. We have talked about stopping so many times before, but were usually in a hurry to get somewhere. So, on our trip to Nashville we decided to make plans to stop. It happened to be Memorial Day which made our tour a little more special.  For my aviation buffs this was a real treat. While you are there, make sure you view the short film about Robert  L. Scott the author of "God is My Co-pilot". You will be inspired!

So, if you are traveling on I-75 in Georgia, stop for a couple of hours. I think you will agree it is worth it!
Happy guys!

Matthew has always loved planes!

One of the many planes displayed in the museum.

They would love to take a ride!




No comments: