Monday, March 28, 2011

Back Door Guests Are Best!

Here are some photos of our finished back porch project. It's been done for a while, but I realized that I never posted any photos. Rob and the boys worked so hard to make this happen. They tore off our old deck, and built this wonderful back porch and sunroom with all kinds of cabinets for storage. I love the benches! Not only are they great for seating, my grain buckets fit perfectly inside! It is also large enough for a ping pong table that we have also used as a big table for holiday dinners and parties. We are spending a lot of time in this room!
The last photo is of a mason jar shelf that Rob and Andrew build me for the kitchen. I love the way it turned out!

























4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Fantastic! So roomy and sunny with LOTS of storage!

Congrats,
Katie

Lizzie said...

That's great!! I love it. Good for y'all :):)

Love,
~Sarah~

The Stricklen Family said...

How nice! Looks Great!

~Callie~

Mazzou said...

Pretty!