Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to School


Next Monday my children will be starting a new school year. Matthew will be in 12th grade and Andrew in 6th. This is an exciting time at our house. Buying school supplies, ordering curriculum, and the excitement of new things to learn. For Matthew, this is the end of his homeschool years. When we started this journey, I had no idea it would go so quickly. It has been an adventure for all of us! I feel very blessed that I have been able to have my children here with me all of these years. I am truly thankful that I have had the opportunity to spend my days with these two amazing young men.

1 comment:

The Stricklen Family said...

Indeed they are amazing young men who will, no doubt, do great things for God.
Time goes too quickly!
Have a great school year, Kelly!

Love,
Molly